… Séminaires de l’UMR ITAP …
Technical conference: « Mapping of vine vigor by UAV and anthocyanin content by a non-destructive fluorescence technique »
par Alessandro Matese, National Research Council – Institute of Biometeorology (CNR-IBIMET), Firenze, Italy
> le 4 juillet 2013 à 10 heures
> Irstea Montpellier, Bât. Minéa, Salle Orient
Summary of the meeting:
- Precision viticulture activities carried out at CNR-IBIMET:
– UAV development and flight (issues and projects )
– Images analysis (issues and example)
- Micrometeorological activities:
– Development of Wireless Sensor Network
– Data analysis
- Future perspective and collaboration
Alessandro Matese is researcher at NRC since 2004. His activities include: management of meteorological instrumentations, data acquisition, analysis, data processing and remote sensing and specialized in the study of climate structure and suitability for viticulture, and how climate variability and change influence grapevine growth, wine production and quality.
He is currently preparing his PhD (3rd year) and he is a SupAgro vistor.